Milwaukee Bucks managed to present a nightmare for the New York Knicks in the continued NBA basketball competition. Without mercy, the Bucks added to the defeat of the Knicks after scoring 132-88. Bucks victory at the Fiserv Forum, Tuesday (12/03/2019), also recorded as a victory with the most difference.
Giannis Antetokounmpo became the field after collecting 29 points and 15 rebounds. The second position is the scorer with the highest scoring position by DJ Wilson with 19 points.
While from the Knicks Julius Randle camp was recorded as the biggest number panning with 19 points. The Damyean Dotson donated 15 points, followed by the Allonzo Trier 10 points.
For Bucks, this is the 12th consecutive win. As for the Knicks, this defeat is the seventh in a row. Here are the complete results of the NBA match, Tuesday (3/12/2019):
- Sacramento Kings vs. Chicago Bulls 106-113
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Indiana Pacers 104-117
- Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks 132-88
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Golden State Warriors 104-79
- Charlotte Bobcats vs Phoenix Suns 104-109
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz 103-94