It has been an incredibly difficult time for British businesses over the 18 months. Roll back the clock to 2019, and we could never have imagined the two years ahead. It has been full of uncertainty and challenges, but British business owners have been doing everything in their power to fight back. And now, it is time to reward those businesses, which is what the Business Champions Awards are all about. Read on to discover everything you need to know about this.
What are the Business Champions Awards?
One of the UK’s leading media companies and publishers of Business Matters, Capital Business Media, are launching a new British business awards programme where there will be 10 awards that are going to be handed out.
The Business Champions Awards will be handed out in March of 2022. Entries can be made up until the 15th of December 2022. After this date, 40 judges will assess the applications and make the final decision on the winner.
The categories awarded during the Business Champions Awards
As mentioned, there are 10 different categories that will be awarded during the Business Champions Awards. This includes the following:
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- The Growth Business of the Year
- The Business Transformation of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Sustainable Business Award
- The Diversity and Inclusion Programme
- Champions in a Crisis
You can make an application for your own business to be considered for an award, or you can make an application for another business or team that you believe to be worthy.
After all, there is nothing better than rewarding hard work and recognising greatness, is there?
Why business awards are great for business?
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider putting your business forward for an award. Three of the chief benefits are as follows:
- Business awards are great for marketing your company – There is only one place to begin, and this is with the excellent benefits business awards can bring in terms of company marketing and branding. After all, winning an award is something that will help to build your company’s reputation and instil trust in what you have to offer your clients. Being able to showcase your award, place a badge on your website, and write the term ‘award-winning’ in your content can make a massive difference when it comes to building a reputable brand that everyone can trust and rely on.
- Your staff will get a huge boost – You also need to consider the boost that an award nomination and possible win can bring to your business. Your staff will feel appreciated and they will know that they are doing great things. Plus, they will be motivated to keep working harder so that the business can have the best possible chance of winning the award. The atmosphere in the office is likely to take a noticeable boost! After all, there is a lot of excitement that comes when you know that there is the possibility for something great to be achieved.
- You can show what your company has achieved during the pandemic – Last but not least, another great benefit of business awards is that they show what your business has overcome and achieved within the past 18 months. After all, it has been an incredibly difficult period for businesses with a lot of challenges that have needed to be overcome, for example, restrictions in terms of lockdown, health and safety changes, and lower levels of demand. Awards show that your business has overcome all of this.
Make your entry application today
So there you have it: an insight into the exciting new business awards that are being launched by Capital Business Media. We certainly think that there is no better time to celebrate the best businesses in the Nation, with a whole host of great categories being award for their hard work and commitment.
Simply click here to register your email so that you receive notification about when entries can be made. To apply, you will need to fill in a short application form and record a video to tell us why you should win the award